Ruth’s style is empathetic, pragmatic and:
- Takes into consideration the many facets and influences impacting individuals and/or organizations.
- Stems from a strength-based, proactive philosophy that focuses on the positive.
- Builds on and enhances the qualities you and/or your team already possess, rather than presuming that you are somehow lacking or deficient.
Ruth’s coaching supports you to live your life abundantly and assists you to reach your fullest potential and goals
Our work together will assist you to recognize your outstanding qualities. We will take a pragmatic look at getting you to where you want to be from where you are now. Ultimately, you will learn to articulate these qualities to yourself, enabling you to shine your inner magnificence outwards.
‘Our Work’ means precisely that: you will derive the benefits of our coaching relationship in direct proportion to what you invest in it.
As your coach, my role is to help you define and embrace your inherent strengths, skills, and qualities — your inner diamond. I support you in the process of cutting and refining that rough gemstone, enabling you to express your brilliance and realize your full potential.
Your role is to participate fully in the relationship, to trust in the process… and to learn to believe in yourself!
You already have abundant resources within; our work together helps you to manifest them without.
“When the spirit of people is strong, focused and vibrant, wonderful things happen.” Harrison Owen
What clients say about Ruth’s coaching style:
- Delivered with a sense of humour!
- A keen ability to see past the obvious, to identify the deeper aspects of what’s going on in any situation.
Ruth coaches leaders to be visionary, flexible, focused and humble
As a leader, you understand the importance of your role in creating an organization where each and every employee is aligned with – and focused on – achieving and even surpassing organizational goals!
Our work together will examine how to:
- Balance your focus between task (controlling, achievement, and systems awareness) and relationship (self-awareness, relating, compromising)
- Balance your focus between being reactively protective and proactively creative
Hone your “humility muscle” to increase your ability to:
- Face facts
- Acknowledge that you can’t achieve results without the able assistance of others
- Create great, self-aware, empowered, authentically engaged employees
- Ask questions when in doubt
- Have a clear vision that drives organizational success
- Applaud others for that success while being culpable when results are less than stellar
- Empower yourself and others to be agile and innovative in the constancy of change
- Tap into the latent capacity and capability of those around you to generate stunning success!
“Great leaders build mechanisms of connection and commitment rooted in freedom of choice, rather than relying on systems of coercion and control.” Jim Collins